Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wool People






So knitting is pretty close to one of the last things on my mind right now with the extreme heat we are having in DC... but how beautiful are these sweaters, mittens, cowls, hats from Wool People??? These photos from the Wool People lookbook are part of a semi-annual design series curated by Brooklyn Tweed. Patterns are available to download on Brooklyn Tweed and Ravelry. I think its high time I move on from "knit 1, purl 2." And being too scared to knit without my mom, since she helps me fix my mistakes.

Images: Wool People

4 comments:

Bud and Leo said...

Ohhh this makes me so excited for Fall/ Winter which we have plenty of in DC :)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

OMG, they look so pretty! I wish I could wear wool everyday now! haha :-) xoxoxoo

mandyface said...

These are vurrry purdy knits. And I love the updo of the last lady!!

Lorena said...

love this!

TravelDesignery.com

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...