Monday, January 16, 2012

Downton Abbey, Season 2





So I only watched the Golden Globes for about a second last night (did it feel tamer than last year or did I duck out too early?), but I did get to see Downton Abbey win best mini-series. Which reminded me that I really needed to see Season 2! Which is actually the reason why I stopped watching the Golden Globes :). I am now on episode 2 and am so excited to unfold all the Edwardian drama! Any fans out there??

Images: Behind the Scenes footage, via Daily Mail

5 comments:

mandyface said...

I NEED to get on this train. Stat.

lauren said...

I love Downton Abbey. But after watching the first season practically all at once, I feel like I'm being tortured having to wait each week for another episode!!

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

I was debating on weather or not I should start watching this on netflix instant and I think this post has solidified the fact that I need to do so. I love period pieces :)

Wander.Lust said...

i have never watched it, but the costuming looks gorgeous!

Samantha Murphey said...

Awesome show. I started watching it after I read this post and then saw an article in TIME about it on the same day. Masterpiece Theatre. Appropriately named.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...