Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Girl



So, today is my 24th birthday. And I am happy. I am content. I have so much to look forward to this year. And have been so blessed with the opportunity to give and receive love from my amazing friends and family. Today, I'm just excited for life in general.

Image: Los Angeles Times Staff Photographer Don Bartletti for photo essay, Enrique's Journey (I saw this photo of two Central American children running away on a horse to find their parents in the US this weekend at the Newseum. It was in the Pulitzer Prize winning photographs exhibit and a lot of the photos there made me want to cry. This one made me want to cheer).

2 comments:

Catherine Fishback said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is wonderful.

XO,
Catherine

C said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUAPA!!!!!!!
I hope you had the most wonderful day ever!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...