Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I miss you...

So Hunter's finals week has been really hard on me. As you can tell... I even started blogging again. Apparently law school finals are much more demanding than anything I've experienced. I don't know about you, but my former finals weeks and reading days were always when I emerged a social butterfly... like the one time I played snow football instead of studying for a physical science class (yeah, that one came back to haunt me). Or ate at Kneaders and Cafe Rio excessively. Or went eighties dancing the night before my morning final. Then there was also the finals week where I had just broken up with Hunter and was alone in my apartment, eating, crying and watching all three seasons of Arrested Development to make me feel better. So maybe finals weeks weren't always easy on me. What I'm trying to say is - Hunter, come hang out with me already!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...