Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sometimes I wish I could live inside Anthropologie...

So I get insanely happy when I walk into an Anthropologie. It always smells great, has pretty things everywhere, and leaves me feeling inspired to decorate more unconventionally - like with newspaper or stamps. Anyway, I could definitely live here and if I had the money, would buy that yellow chesterfield tomorrow:

I wouldn't mind this one, either:


And then I would make my bedroom look exactly like this:


Not making your bed never looked so good. P.S. I zoomed in really close on the photo and discovered that the poster is of sailboats in Lisbon. I spent some time there in 2008 and thought it looked familiar! And I looked everywhere for something similar and haven't found what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...