Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Color Collective

When planning our wedding, I would spend hours going through Snippet & Ink's inspiration boards looking through different color combinations. While I was pretty much decided on the colors of yellow and cream (my favorite colors, hence the blog's name), I loved the creativity behind color schemes. While I am no longer planning a wedding, I do get dressed in the morning and am still making apartment decorating decisions, which is why I really enjoy the Color Collective blog. I've been loving these two color schemes of late:

2 comments:

Color Collective said...

aw, wow! thanks for posting about color collective!

Lisa Maria said...

No, thank you for posting such beautiful things! I absolutely love your blog, I find it very inspiring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...