Monday, January 24, 2011

Ann Mashburn


These photos of Ann Mashburn's home from Atlanta Homes Magazine, found here, are making me re-consider the color pink. It's a fun focal point to an otherwise traditional living room. While Ann's home has warmer colors, the decorating technique reminds me a bit of Jenna Lyons' famous yellow sofa in her mostly black and white sitting area. I really like the juxtaposition in both homes.

A former assistant to the fashion editor at Vogue, Ann has recently opened up a new store in Atlanta. I think it seems like my kind of place. Lots of ballet flats and that pretty southern style:


1 comment:

liz said...

i just love pink. my mom used to have these two fuschia couches that i loved. but i am not sure i would have the courage to decorate in hot pink in LARGE amounts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...