Thursday, May 5, 2011

African Headdresses


I've been seeing a lot of African Headdresses lately. I like how the spaces above incorporated them into their rooms. Kinda gives more of playful, bohemian vibe to the rooms. Currently looking for a how-to. I think I can probably make a pom-pom (like this) and then flatten it out? Especially since the ones I've been able to find are out of my price range: $765 at Lisa Madigan and $650 at Jonathan Adler (looks so similar to this one at the Cleveland Museum of Art).

Image 1: Unknown; Image 2: Lisa Madigan, both via bellMUMMA

3 comments:

dulci said...

such a cool idea. love that fireplace!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

Bud and Leo said...

I aboslutely love that idea!

amanda jane said...

oh man. major house envy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...