Monday, June 27, 2011

Lately...

Hi Peeps - sorry to have been absent from the blogosphere for so long. To mostly make myself feel better, I'm going to play catch up on what I've been up to lately:

1. Saying goodbye to some good friends of ours - James and Emily :(.

2. Craft night with some lovely ladies from my 'hood, where I attempted to make this and am still figuring out how to work my new pom pom maker (they are only $5!):


3. Camping! Which included a lot of this:


4. Swimming - I've been three times this weekend alone.

5. Watching Midnight in Paris and loving it.



6. Lots of eating.

7. Walking along the SW waterfront and discovering L'Enfant Plaza (which looks suspiciously like communist Russia - or how I imagine it would).


8. Picnicking (yes, that's how you spell it).

9. Playing Carcassonne.

10. Re-reading the Harry Potter series (I'm on the third book).

Anyway, expect me to much more up on my game this week (some fourth of July inspired posts, perhaps?). Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

hanner said...

man you've been busy! way to live it up for the summer.

Jesse Gunther said...

uhhh - you didn't mention *spanking* everyone at carcassonne!

Wander.Lust said...

oooh, I really wanted to re-read the Harry Potter books before the last movie comes out... i guess is a little too late now. still, those books are SO good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...