Friday, June 3, 2011

What 450 square feet can look like

So most people guesstimate that my apt. is about 450 square feet. Now, I am the wrong person to ask about how big a space is (or how many people are in a room... I always over-count), but I do realize my space is small. And I definitely have to get creative about where to put things (still trying to figure out where to put a dining table...). Tori Mellott's equally small space, shot for Domino magazine, is a huge inspiration for me:





A perfect example of not skimping on style no matter your obstacles. Click here to see more photos and descriptions of items.

1 comment:

C said...

OMG! love the place!
BUt if you want to know what is like to live in small spaces, come to Spain! 450 feet is a palace here! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...